For Eyes Bookkeeping
for the Professional Optometrist
Wade started For Eyes Bookkeeping to meet an underserved need within the optometric community. His background is a uniquely perfect crossover for helping optometrists with getting, and keeping, their practice finances in tip-top shape.
It’s time to stop relying on an overworked staff member, an ill-trained part-timer, an expensive full-time employee, or, worst of all — yourself — for these important duties. Your resources are better spent seeing patients, growing your practice, and making the right business decisions.
Book a FREE consultation with us today to get your financial future off the ground.
The benefits of outsourcing your bookkeeping are endless.
See how outsourcing to a professional can save you money and time, leaving you to enjoy the returns of your investment immediately.
The cost benefits are one of the top reasons why many practice owners choose to outsource their bookkeeping. (See below.) In-house bookkeepers require floor space, payroll and its additional taxes, benefits, and equipment. An outsourced bookkeeper has these extras built into their pricing – and best of all, it’s 100% tax deductible..
Make Life Easier
Delegating such an important task like bookkeeping to a professional will give you peace of mind. Turning over the responsibilities to a qualified and experienced bookkeeping professional is not only good for the health of your practice, but for your health as well.
Assert More Control
With all the details taken care of by a professional, you’ll only need to focus on the high-level items. You’ll gain the opportunity to take a far more proactive approach to your financials, using the most accurate data to make informed decisions for your practice.
When you outsource your bookkeeping, you’ll immediately gain more hours in your day. Even better, the whole bookkeeping process will be more efficient, handing the work off to a team of professionals who will make everything easier and less time-consuming for you.
Gain Access to Real-Time Data
Most likely, your professional bookkeeper will use a cloud-based accounting software like QuickBooks Online (QBO), which allows you to review your financial data anytime and anywhere. Best of all, your bookkeeper will deliver accurate and up-to-date financials, so that you always know the financial position of your practice in real-time.
Grow Your Practice
With access to your most important financials and numbers, you’ll be able to make sound decisions that are key to growing your practice. Moreover, bookkeeping services will be matched to keep up with your growth, so you can rest easy knowing that the books are still taken care of every month.
As your practice grows, you’ll most likely become more susceptible to financial errors and, in the worst cases, fraud. Outsourcing to a professional bookkeeper will minimize these risks, who will work to eliminate these problems as efficiently as possible.
In-House vs. Outsourced Bookkeeping
By Average Annual Cost
- Staff Bookkeeper – $30,000 60% 60%
- Employee Equipment Costs – $1,100 10% 10%
- Employment Taxes & Benefits – $10,000 30% 30%
- Average Employee Onboarding Time – 2 Months 40% 40%
- Tax Deductible 0% 0%
- Total Annual Cost: $41,100 80% 80%
- Outsourced Bookkeeper – $10,000 20% 20%
- Employee Equipment Costs – $0 0% 0%
- Employment Taxes & Benefits – $0 0% 0%
- Average Client Onboarding Time – 2 Weeks 10% 10%
- Tax Deductible – YES! 100% 100%
- Total Annual Cost: $10,000 20% 20%
Why Choose Us
At For Eyes Bookkeeping, we are uniquely positioned to serve our one and only client base – optometrists. We come from a background of more than 25 years of experience in optometric practice financial tracking and management. We know exactly what ODs struggle with in the day-to-day, and are committed to serving you in the areas that your practice most needs.
- Adherence to industry standard of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Fixed Asset Valuation and Depreciation
- Employee and Associate Productivity Tracking
- Payroll Processing and Posting
- Monthly and Year-End Financial Statements
- Customized reports based on the specific needs of your practice
- Beyond standard reporting – insights and analytics on KPIs customized to your practice
- Financial statements and reports presented in crystal clear terms for you to easily understand
- A complete view of what your money is up to – all 3 financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows)
- Near real-time cash flow analysis
- Unlimited 1-on-1 support provided based on your needs
- Year-round tax support – prepare for tax season with no extra effort
- Long-term relationship built with you to understand your practice from the bottom-up
- Expert bookkeeper dedicated to your success – as your practice grows, we’ll grow with you
- Your front-line resource when it comes to anything related to managing your practice and financials – we’ll be with you every step of the way